Would you like to extend the life of your old Nintendo DSi XL? a good way would be to download its instruction manual in English PDF. That’s why you will find right at the end of this article a direct link to the manual of this incredible Nintendo handheld.
Table of Contents
Why should you download the Nintendo DSi XL manual? 📚
Having an instruction booklet in PDF format of the Nintendo Dsi XL will allow you to access all the tricks, settings and quick shortcuts of this Nintendo system. In addition, having an advanced user guide in PDF format will allow you to review all the functions of it without the possibility of loss or wear, thus solving some problems such as
The Console Came With A Basic Guide
You must have been disappointed when after so many years you opened the console box and all that comes is a quick start guide. This was done by Nintendo in order to lower costs on their systems, fortunately even today we can download the advanced manual of the Nintendo DSi XL in PDF.
You have lost the User Guide
On the other hand you may have lost the quick start manual so downloading a full PDF guide would be a great idea as you can use any PDF reader to view these documents
You may be interested in 👇👇
Nintendo DSi XL Features
- CPU: 32 bits of ARM with one memory
- Memory: 32 kilobits+96 kilobits of VRAM (internal CPU), 256 kilobits of WRAM (external CPU).
- Resolution: 240 x 160 pixels.
- Color: Can display 511 simultaneous colors in character mode and 32,768 simultaneous colors in image
- memory mode
- Software: Compatible with the original Game Boy and Gameboy Color games
- Size (closed): 21.2 × 161 × 91.4 mm
- Screen (diagonal): 4.2″ (Screens 93% larger than NDS Lite)
- Weight: 314 gr.
- Energy: Rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- Battery life: 10 hours with light on, 18 hours with light off, with a recharge time of 3 hours.
Download the Nintendo DSi XL User Guide 📕
You can download the PDF manual of the Nintendo DSi XL directly from the following link.
Don’t forget to share this guide with your social networks, that would help me a lot to continue making more content like this… Thank you very much !