Do you have the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G and do you want to get the most out of this folding phone? Well, welcome to OwnersmanualPDF, at the end of this post you will have a backup copy of the instruction guide of this mobile. This way you can have in one place all the settings, tips and tricks of this incredible Samsung terminal.
Table of Contents
Why Should You Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Manual ? 📚
Because with this digital document you will be able to consult:
- How To Share Content / Music.
- Using the device connected to a computer.
- Installing / Uninstalling applications.
- Transfer data from another device.
- Save Data / Battery.
- Use Facial Recognition / Fingerprint.
- Make / Cancel payments.
- View WI-FI network quality.
- Optimise the device.
- Configure effects and sound quality.
- Change screen settings to protect your eyesight.
Plus, you won’t have to worry about the paper hassles explained below.
The Smartphone Comes With A Basic Guide
When you bought this flip phone, wasn’t an advanced manual included? Well now you have the possibility to download it and have all the information you need to know everything about this excellent device.
You have lost the User Guide
If in your case you can’t find the paper manual, here is the digital backup of this instruction guide. This way, you can always have it at hand without worrying about future losses.
You might be interested 👇👇
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 Features
- Inner Display: 6.7 Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2640 x 1080).
- Outer display: 1.9-inch Super AMOLED (260 x 512).
- Processor: Snapdragon 888 5G.
- RAM: 8 Gb.
- Storage: 128/256 GB.
- MicroSD: No.
- Battery: 3300mAh capacity.
- Fingerprint reader: Yes.
- Rear cameras: 12 + 12.
- Front camera: 10.
- NFC: Yes.
- Operating system: Android 13.
- Size: 172.2 x 86.4 x 17.1 mm (folded) and 72.2 x 166 x 6.9 mm (unfolded).
Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G User Guide 📕
You can download the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G user guide directly from the link below.
Is this phone as impressive as it looks? Let us know what you think and remember you can share this article with anyone who might be interested. We’d be very grateful. Best regards!.